- We cater for families and couples and do not accept bookings for all male/female parties of three or more persons. We also reserve the right to refuse any booking.
- In the event of the hirer having to cancel a booking or part of a booking, the hirer will be liable for the full amount of rent for the period originally booked, unless the Company is successful in re-letting the accommodation for the same period, at the same price. All cancellations must be made in writing, failing which the hirer will be invoiced for the balance of the rent due.
- Hirers expecting to arrive after 5.00pm must notify the appropriate Park Office in advance.
- Hirers are not permitted to use Motorised Caravans, Cars, Vans, Touring Caravans or Tents as additional sleeping accommodation.
- Only two cars allowed per unit. Friends of hirers must leave their cars in the visitors car parks.
- To safeguard children and the elderly, a speed limit of 5 mph is enforced on site. Any person exceeding this speed or otherwise driving in a heedless fashion, will be obliged to take their car off site.
- Motorcycles and mopeds are not permitted on our caravan parks or beaches.
- Vehicles are only permitted on the Parks if they are insured against third party risks and the driver holds a current driving licence.
- No open fires shall be made on the site. Portable barbeques are permitted.
- In the interest of safety, the flying of kites is not permitted on our caravan or camping parks.
- The Company reserves the right to change the unit number allocated but not the type of accommodation when deemed necessary.
- Thornley Leisure Parks (referred to as “The Company”) and its employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage to, or any theft from, any caravan or other property, unless the same be caused or contributed to by any negligence or default on the part of The Company, its servants or agents.
- Hiring fees are accepted on the understanding that the above Rules and Conditions are complied with. The Company reserves the right to terminate permission to occupy any accommodation if, in the opinion of the Company or its Agents, the person concerned has not complied with these Rules and Conditions or with any regulations posted on the site notice board by the Management or in the opinion of the Management has acted in such manner as to require his / her immediate removal from the park. The refund of the appropriate proportion of any fees paid in advance shall be sufficient discharge of all obligations to any person who is required to leave the park for these reasons.
- The Company shall incur no liability whatsoever in the event of any part of the park or any of the facilities being unavailable because of unforseen circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and not allowed to wander. Maximum 2 dogs per unit.
- The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for hirers personal effects.
- Boats and jet skis are not permitted on any of our parks.
- Occupancy of holiday homes can be expected by 4.00pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure. All accommodation must be left in a clean and tidy condition and all breakages and damage reported. The number of persons occupying the accommodation must not exceed the number of berths provided.
- Occupancy of touring / tent pitches can be expected by 2.00pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 11.00am on day of departure.
- Retail services and facilities will operate for reduced times before Spring Bank Holiday and from September onwards. However, the Company reserves the right to alter the times of opening and the extent of the opening hours of any of the retail services or facilities.
- Our access statement is available by post and on our web site.
- We seek to provide the very best service to all our guests and have a specially prepared access statement available which describes the facilities we have to offer on the park. If you would like a copy, or wish to discuss any other special needs, please make our booking staff aware.
- Our full Health and Safety policy is available for inspection in Reception.
- Gazebos may not be erected on the parks.
Compulsory Cancellation Plan For Caravan Hire Only
£15.00 per week, £10.00 Short Break – Payable at the time of booking. Our comprehensive Cancellation Plan covers the whole of your party up to the day before your holiday commences, against cancellation due to redundancy, jury service, accident, injury, illness or death of any member of the party and accident, injury, illness or death of a close relative of a member of the party.
We guarantee to return the Full Amount of the deposit and balance paid to Thornley Leisure Parks (less Cancellation Plan payment) under this scheme. Please give as much notice as possible and provide the appropriate authoritative document in confirmation of your reason for cancellation, i.e. Doctor’s Note, Death Certificate, Redundancy Notice under the Payment Act 1965. Claims outside the specified reasons for cancellation cannot be entertained.
Tourer and Tent Bookings (including long stay).
The cancellation policy is not applicable to tent and tourer bookings and has not been added to your booking.
We can move your booking to another date in the season, subject to availability. We need a minimum of 7 days notice to do this.
Please retain these conditions for your reference.