If you are considering owning your own static caravan, here is a list of questions, you may want to ask when you visit your chosen park:
1. What is the length of the Season?
2. How long can I keep my holiday home for?
3. What happens when my caravan gets to the end of its life?
4. What models of caravan do you supply?
5. How much would I have to spend?
6. Do you offer finance?
7. What are the site/pitch fees?
8. Can I pay my site/pitch fees in instalments?
9. Does the park offer sub-letting?
10. What other costs are there, such as gas, electricity rates etc
There are plenty more questions to ask when you are on the park visit – call 01492 573918 for a copy of the Question to Ask list and we will post one out to you. Alternatively, request a call back by filling in the form below.
Follow our blog for more helpful tips and advice on purchasing your own holiday home.